National Voter Registration Day (NVRD) is just under one month away! We invite you and/or your organization to join us as we celebrate NVRD with focused, nonpartisan voter registration efforts and related publicity campaigns.
National Voter Registration Day is on September 26, 2017.
Ways to Get Involved
There are countless ways to build momentum around voter registration in your community, but here are a few ideas:
- Virtual voter registration drive
- Voter registration at work
- Host a community event
- Spread the word about NVRD
How We Support You
Organizing an event can be intimidating, but we are here to support you! Together with Cleveland Votes, we will guide you every step of the way to ensure you have the resources and training needed to conduct a successful campaign. This includes:
- Marketing assistance
- Training opportunities
- Voter registration resources
- Swag bag filled with resources and materials
Sign Up Today! Partners should sign up formally in two easy ways.
- Register online at www.NationalVoterRegistrationDay.org. Choose the “Partners” tab to get started. Once registered, you will receive posters and stickers, and will be recognized as a national partner.
- Tell the Board of Elections you are participating. Contact Cathy Goskey to get involved by emailing email@example.com or call 216-443-6413. You will be included on local communication with other area partners.